MTC 2/5/2012
Hey Guys!
So i have a bunch to tell you and only 20 minutes. so here it goes!
Elder Russel M Nelson and Elder Holland came and spoke to us on tuesday, it was amazing! you can read their talks on lds.org. I get to call home on wednesday from the atlanta airport before i fly out to peru. So mom. i need your phone number. send it by dearelder. I will call around 3-5.
I have been eating the food here! amazing.. i know! i just eat the salad usually. they have some way good salads.
Yesterday was our last day to speak english in the mtc. I have gone like 14 hours without speaking english. It is crazy how much i know in spanish, and how much i do not know. We had gym and I played volleyball and I couldn't say anything because i didn't know how to say those words in spanish! but it was still a lot of fun!
Today we get to go to the temple :)
Alexis Hale, Melanies sister, was on a powerpoint for how to look amazing without wearing a lot of make up. I thought that was cool :)
I know that eyan cagle is in the mtc because they called his name over the intercom, but I can't find him anywhere. i have looked.
Chocolas means to pound it in espanol :)
Thanks priscilla for the amazing present you sent me! Although i did not eat all of the hart cookie, the elders in my district did and they said it was divine. I didn't even tell them it was healthy for them :)
Thanks everyone for all the nice dearelders i have been getting. I get like 4-5 a day. But i dont have enough time to write hand written letters back, so sorry. But i do appreciate hearing from everyone and knowing that they are doing well. Please do not send me emails, because i do not have enough time to read them so they are just piling up. Thanks chet, and bri and reuben and chantel and rochelle and jolene for the nice cards and birthday wishes. Jolene, my companions loved the salt water taffy but i ate the watermelons flavor :)
I have been learning a lot. Right now we are teaching three investigators so it is fun. Yesterday we had class from 8-12, 1-5, and 6-7. It was a long day but I love it because i am learning so much.
I am convinced that the elders in my district are some of the best men on this Earth. They are amazing.
Listen to this joke Elder Gordon told me :)
An Irish man walks into a bar... what else is new??
An Irish man walks out of a bar.. hey... it could happen!! :)
Okay.. so other news. Mom.. i love you and I love getting all your letters, I just dont have time to always write you back. i am glad you are doing great and thanks for taking care of all my tax information. Its funny because you will write me and tell me that Julie dropped off that blueberry stuff and she will write me and tell me the same thing :)
I love you guys all bunches and bunches. Tell kamilla to write me. She is the only sibling to not write me yet. That bum. I love you guys!
Tamazine





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home