1/27/2012
Hey guys!
In case you were wondering, today is my birthday. Someday it will be a national holiday.. :) Mom, thank you soooooooo much for the green olives for my birthday!! that is one tradition that I thought i would outgrow, but I still love it! my companions thought it was really weird that i got green olives for my birthday, but they are obvioulsy too unsophisticated to understand. Mom thank you so much for the journal and for the letter you wrote me. I read it a million times. I love you mom. Mucho. Jules, thanks for the shirts, milk duds, candy, notebook and chapstick! I am soo happy you were able to find my favorite chapstick! Tell olivia thank you for the letters that she sends me. And that the song from oliver and company "you and me forever we'll be, together you'll see....." was stuck in my head all day long after she wrote the letter with the lyrics in it. Tell rochelle thank you for her letter and good luck learning French!
Things are going great here. The food is still nasty. I just gave up on it and I eat pb and j sandwiches for most of my meals. The people in my district are super funny and we always have a lot of good laughs. Yesterday we were in the same classroom from 8:10am till 5:15 with an hour long break for lunch. I was going insane. But luckily i just hit stupid hour instead. Our teacher told us this joke about this guy who come running home crying from school cuz the kids called him a fat head, and the mom (making the same motion of like stirring a HUGE pot of stew or something) pats his head and says go lay down. It was super funny in spanish. Ask Chester about it, he probably knows the joke.
With dearelder.com, they print off all the letters like at 4:00 pm, so we get them when we get back from dinner at 6. The people in my district always tease me because I get the most letters. But I love getting letters. Especially the handwritten ones. I have a stack of them by now. They help me get through the day.
We got our flight itenary. We fly out of SLC to atlanta at 9:47 on feb 8th, then we have a two hour layover at 3:27 atlanta time where i think i get to call home. and then our plane leaves for peru at 5:10 and we get to peru at 11:55 pm the same day. So it will be a long day, starting at 6 am and ending at midnight, but it will be fun!
I love you guys. I am going to the temple today at 2. so that will be refreshing. my spanish is coming along. i love it here and Im learning a LOT. :)
Love you!
Tamazine
In case you were wondering, today is my birthday. Someday it will be a national holiday.. :) Mom, thank you soooooooo much for the green olives for my birthday!! that is one tradition that I thought i would outgrow, but I still love it! my companions thought it was really weird that i got green olives for my birthday, but they are obvioulsy too unsophisticated to understand. Mom thank you so much for the journal and for the letter you wrote me. I read it a million times. I love you mom. Mucho. Jules, thanks for the shirts, milk duds, candy, notebook and chapstick! I am soo happy you were able to find my favorite chapstick! Tell olivia thank you for the letters that she sends me. And that the song from oliver and company "you and me forever we'll be, together you'll see....." was stuck in my head all day long after she wrote the letter with the lyrics in it. Tell rochelle thank you for her letter and good luck learning French!
Things are going great here. The food is still nasty. I just gave up on it and I eat pb and j sandwiches for most of my meals. The people in my district are super funny and we always have a lot of good laughs. Yesterday we were in the same classroom from 8:10am till 5:15 with an hour long break for lunch. I was going insane. But luckily i just hit stupid hour instead. Our teacher told us this joke about this guy who come running home crying from school cuz the kids called him a fat head, and the mom (making the same motion of like stirring a HUGE pot of stew or something) pats his head and says go lay down. It was super funny in spanish. Ask Chester about it, he probably knows the joke.
With dearelder.com, they print off all the letters like at 4:00 pm, so we get them when we get back from dinner at 6. The people in my district always tease me because I get the most letters. But I love getting letters. Especially the handwritten ones. I have a stack of them by now. They help me get through the day.
We got our flight itenary. We fly out of SLC to atlanta at 9:47 on feb 8th, then we have a two hour layover at 3:27 atlanta time where i think i get to call home. and then our plane leaves for peru at 5:10 and we get to peru at 11:55 pm the same day. So it will be a long day, starting at 6 am and ending at midnight, but it will be fun!
I love you guys. I am going to the temple today at 2. so that will be refreshing. my spanish is coming along. i love it here and Im learning a LOT. :)
Love you!
Tamazine


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home