My Photo
Name:
Location: Rexburg, Idaho

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hola!

Okay, so I leave tomorrow morning. So before I go, just know that if you are reading this, that means I love you enough to let you know I have a blog. Its true.


The best way to reach me will be just writing a simple letter, as my time on the computer is extremely limited and I will be spending the whole time reading the novels/emails that my mom will write me. :) 

My sister, Jolene, will be updating my blog, tamazine.blogspot.com, weekly with the emails that I write home, so feel free to look at that blog. 

If you want to be put on the list to get my emails forwarded to me, just leave a comment or message me with your email and i'll ask my sister to make sure that you can get on the list. Thanks guys!


Email Address: tamazine.davison@myldsmail.net

Mailing Address at the Provo MTC ( Jan 18th- Feb 8th)
Sister Tamazine Davison
Bolivia Santa Cruz Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

I do not have a mailing address for Peru quite yet.

Mailing Address for Bolivia (March 14th-ish)
Sister Tamazine Davison
Bolivia Santa Cruz Mission
Casilla de Correo 2042
Zona Central
Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz
Bolivia


Pouch Mail (I have no clue what this is)
Tamazine Davison 
Bolivia Santa Cruz Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City UT 84130-0150

Packages:
Sister Tamazine Davison 
Bolivia Santa Cruz Mission
C/ Saavedra esq Cochabamba
Torres Cainco, Blq Empresarial, Piso 9
Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz
Bolivia

From here on out, Jolene will be updating my blog. Love you guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shalyce said...

add me to the list!

shalyceoman@gmail.com

January 18, 2012 at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home