My Photo
Name:
Location: Rexburg, Idaho

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hey guys! So I have decided to start a blog because I am way too lazy and horrible at writing everyone back through emails when they ask me what I have been up to.
So just to catch everyone up, I'll talk about me for a little bit.
I go to BYU-Idaho in Rexburg, Idaho. It is a lot of fun, and I love all the people I meet. We only have like an inch of snow on the ground right now, which is extremely nice because usually it snows from the first week on October until April. My major is Healthcare Administration, and my minor is Business Management. I really love my major, and I love the fact that since it is new to the school, my classroom size is usually a max of ten people in the higher major classes.
I live in a house this semester. And I love it. I don't really talk or hang out with my roommates, and it is the smartest thing I have done. There is absolutely no drama. At all. Our house is also always clean, and everyone gets along really well.
Right now, I am trying to keep all of my options open. This includes the Peace Corps. I have always wanted to go into the Peace Corps since we had a guest speaker in elementary school who was in the Peace Corps. I idolized him, and now I'm finally at a point in my life that I can go into the Peace Corps. So right now, all the applications are filled out, my background check should be getting to them in a couple days, and this week I had a two hour interview with my recruiter, Anne. It went extremely well. I have no idea where I will be going if I do go. One of the questions that Anne asked me was, "What do you anticipate will be your hardest challenge if you leave the country for 28 months?" Well... that was a no brainer. I'm going to miss my family sooo much. But it will be okay. Right?
My life is pretty normal right now. I hang out a lot with my friends and just do random things. I go to a lot of the performances by people at the college. I do a lot of homework. I've started reading a lot again, and I love this form of relaxation. I am super excited for Thanksgiving this year. I have never needed a break from school as much as I need it right now. I'm completely burnt out, and this break is needed.
I do not know what else to say about me. I will get better at this "blogging" stuff. But right now I am sick, and I have a major migraine. Plus its after 9 o clock, which means that I'm exhausted.

Peace and Blessings. Peeeaace and blessings :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home