My Photo
Name:
Location: Rexburg, Idaho

Thursday, January 26, 2012

1st letter!!

Hey!
So it has only been a couple days here in the MTC, but you have no idea how excited I am to finally write home. there is sooo much to tell you! first of all, the food is DISGUSTING. There are usually four options for each meal, and I cannot stomach any of them. One time we had this meat, I thought it was chicken, it cut like salmon and smelled like turkey. I still have no idea what it was. For breakfast I eat an orange and drink a glass of chocolate milk, lunch i eat an apple and banana, and dinner I try to plug my nose and not look at my food as i try to eat an actual meal. We get about 50 minutes of gym time 5 days a week, but since I won't cut the bracelet off that Julie gave me, I can't play any of the sports like basketball, volleyball, or 4 square. So instead I just run a mile, do the weight machines, and then walk a mile. Its really nice. Our district is composed of me and my two companions, hermanas brown y morris. Hermana brown is going to cusco peru ( I always say cuscotopia just like off of the emperors new groove), and morris is in the same mission as me. They are both amazing girls and I really look forward to learning and growing with them. Then there are 6 elders who are going to Mexico, and they are also really great and funny. on thursday, we got into class (2 blocks of 3 hours in the same classroom with our district) and that was the last time we heard english. Everything inside the classroom is in spanish, unless you say como se dice _____ en espanol or que significa de_____. I am learning sooo much. Thursday we learned how to pray and testify in spanish, yesterday we taught our first investigator in spanish, and now we are going to teach him again tonight. its fun. Its amazing how much I am already learning. I sent you, mom, a letter on thursday, and Julie, I was not able to send your letter off until this morning because I did not get your dearelders until last night and did not have your mailing address.
I ran into Peter from Washougal yesterday, he has been here for like 11 weeks and leaves next week for chile. He looks really happy and will be a great missionary.
There is not a lot else going on. Each second of the day is planned for us, the showers are never warmer then freezing-we can't shave our legs yet because we have too many goose bumps. lol. We wake up each morning at 6:30 and go go go until 10:30 when we are too tired to do anything but fall asleep exhausted. But it is a good work, and i like it.

I got Julie's and Olivia's letters from Dearelder.com. It was great to have letters to read. If you go there, you can write a letter, and I will get it at dinner time. I love all you guys. And I miss you, but not too much :) My next p-day is next friday from like 8:15-11:15. I love you guys mucho. Dont miss me!

Hermana Davison

ohh thats weird to sign my name like that...

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home